What is a 7e Chapter?
A 7e Chapter is an official group formed with your University or School that partners with 7 Elements. Typically our Chapters travel each year to one of our locations in the Dominican Republic, Belize, Peru or Haiti. The great thing about being part of a 7e Chapter is the opportunity to travel with peers that share similar interests as far as trip goals, project selection and itinerary options.
Our Chapter Coordinator works directly with each Chapter to align 7e’s mission with your learning goals and objectives. This sets the stage for following years and allows you to return the next year and expand your role. Many of our returnees will be invited to co-lead the trip and take initiative over key aspects of trip planning. This is a great opportunity for those of you looking to boost your resume and stand out to recruiters!
Starting a 7e Chapter is Easy!
Starting a Chapter with us is simple:
- Reach out to our Chapter Coordinator at email@example.com
- Start building interest within your peers and classmates. Ask us for tips on how to get people involved!
- Visit your school office to determine what is necessary to make this group official
- Start planning your trip with us! Choose your desired location, area of focus, trip duration and customized itinerary
Our promise to you is an unmatched and unforgettable international experience. We want to challenge your perspectives and foster an environment of global thinking.
Who are some current Chapters traveling with 7 Elements? Take a look at some of our current partners!
- Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis
- Brandeis University
- West Texas A&M University
- College of Charleston
- Arizona State University – Peace Corps Prep
- Sacramento City Unified School
- GLA Custom Groups
- Timmy Global Health
We thank all of our current partners for the time and effort devoted to making our programs an excellent & reciprocal relationship!
Starting a Chapter
Take a look at this PDF an follow these 5 easy step to start a Chapter with 7 Elements. Contact us anytime for help or Chapter Best Practices. We look forward to a partnership with you!