Community & Partner Led. 7 Elements of Human Security Focused.
The 7 Elements of Human Security are defined by the United Nations as: Economic, Environmental, Food, Health, Political, Personal and Community. We design projects and initiatives with our partners that holistically address these areas of Human Security.
Our goal is to immerse students in hands on educational opportunities and empower our partner communities to continue interventions that improve daily life in the Dominican Republic, Belize and Peru.
We address the following Human Security Issues with our Projects:
- Bee Boxes | Economic, Environment
- Bottle Houses | Environment, Personal, Health, Economic
- Bottle Bathrooms | Environment, Health
- Cement Floors | Health
- Clean-burning Stoves | Health
- Community Greenhouses | Environment, Food, Health, Economic
- Community Sports Facilities | Community, Health
- Community Water Tank | Health
- Reforestation of Native Habitat | Environment
Our News & Announcements
Follow one of our newest partners, the University of Southern Mississippi, and their week long adventure in Belize! University of Southern Mississippi Chapter in BelizeAugust 16 - 23, 2019 August 12, 2019 - Arrival DayUniversity of Southern...
Follow our 7e adventures in Peru this August 1-15th with our Program Director Ben O'Hanlon and our South Eugene High School Chapter. Follow their journey in Peru with the Yanesha people as they study Human Security and agricultural initiatives and...
Follow our 7e adventures in Belize this year with our Program Director Ben O'Hanlon and our Partners and students that come to experience the Mayan culture learn about sustainable development! Eco Health with the Mayans, July 19-26! Open...
Stay in the 7e Loop